- Show title: Autotronics Manufacturing Korea 2021
- Show dates: July 28 - 30, 2021
- Show hours: 10:00 - 17:00 (Friday 16:30)
- Venue: Coex Hall D, Seoul
- Exhibitors (2019): 320+ exhibitors (700 booths)
- Visitors (2019): 13,000+ qualified visitors from 25 countries
- Co-located with: Electronics Manufacturing Korea 2021
Electric Power Tech Korea 2021
- Global Online Project : NEPCON LIVE
- Concurrent with: Exhibitor Technical Seminars
- Organized by: Reed K. Fairs Ltd.
Korea is one of the top 7 automobile manufacturing countries in the world.
In 2018, Korea produced over 3.3 million cars from domestic car manufacturers; Hyundai Motors, Kia Motors, GM Korea, Renault Samsung Motors, and Ssangyong Motor.
As the main focus of the automotive industry has been shifted from the internal combustion engine market to eco-friendly electric and hydrogen vehicles, autonomous driving, and connected cars, Korea will be a new opportunity in the automotive electronics manufacturing industry.